Short assured tenancy
This content applies to Scotland only.
Housing laws vary between Scotland and England. Get advice relating to England
- your tenancy started after 2 January 1989, and
- the place where you live is rented as a home, and
- it is your only or main home, and
- you received a special notice (an AT5 form) before the tenancy started telling you that it is a short assured tenancy, and
- your tenancy is for at least six months.
You can find out more about short assured tenancies here.