Why work with Shelter?
Shelter can help you achieve your business and CSR objectives. We offer you excellent opportunities to work with a leading, highly respected charity brand.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Positive PR coverage and increased brand awareness.
- Increases in product sales.
- Positive positioning of your brand to key audiences.
- Additional marketing routes for your brand and products.
- Excellent opportunities for your employees to engage in team building activities and events, raising money to help homeless and badly-housed people.
Some of our achievements:
- 795 million media opportunities to view in 2006.
- Nearly 10 million page views on this website in 2006, making it the 4th most visited charity site.
- Major brand partners like Marks & Spencer, Bradford & Bingley, Birmingham Midshires, BT, First Direct, Scottish & Southern Energy, and Vodafone.
- Major awards including: e-government National Award 2006, PR Week Media Award for Public Sector Department of the Year 2006 and British Excellence for Sales and Marketing Award 2005.
- Highly successful public awareness and response campaigns.
- More than 170,000 people with housing problems helped each year.