Will you cycle for Scotland's homeless?
Saddle up and join us on the 4th Shelter Scotland's Border Cycle Challenge. With the option of 2 routes, you can experience the stunning countryside of the Scottish Borders whilst supporting a great cause.
Kelso Racecourse will be the start and end point for the route and there will be free parking available.
After registering for the Border Cycle Challenge we'll support you with:
- Waterproof, tear-proof route map
- Mechanical support before and during the cycle
- Comprehensive first aid and safety provision
- Training tips and tips on how to fundraise
- Sweeper vehicle and tech/service support
- Free parking
- Feed & water stations
- Medal for all finishers
Huge thanks to Kelso Race Course for the generosity in making this event possible.