Four years and counting!
8 May 2008
Scotland's internationally-acclaimed programme on homelessness is moving towards its final stage. However, a recently published monitoring report showed that a significant challenge remains if the ambitious programme is to be delivered.
For a number of years, Shelter has hosted highly successful events to chart progess on homelessness to date and to aid new thinking about ways forward
Key topics to be discussed at this event include:
- the annual Homelessness Monitoring Group report, published in March 2008
- prevention of homelessness - a perspective from England
- new proposals to use the private rented sector to house homeless people
- projecting homelessness numbers
- the role of RSLs in tackling homelessness
- homelessness strategies and single outcome agreements
- new directions in homelessness inspection.