Housing Law Updates - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This page intends to support advisers who are giving housing advice in Scotland during the Coronavirus (COVID19) Outbreak.
This page will be updated regularly but advisers should keep in mind that the situation is changing quite quickly at times and so where there is any uncertainty it will be wise to check the position directly with any relevant organisations involved in your case.
This page was last updated on 22 March 2021
- General information
- Extension of Coronavirus Act approved
- Moving house and accessing services
- Illegal eviction
- Eviction - enforcement
- Eviction – private tenants
- Eviction – social rented tenants
- Student lets - right to give notice
- Benefits and income
- Tenant Hardship Loan Fund
- Mortgage payment difficulties
- Home energy
- Homelessness and 'Unsuitable Accommodation'
- No recourse to public funds
- Repairs, inspections and safety checks
- First Tier Tribunal Housing and Property Chamber
- Civil actions at sheriff court
- Useful organisations
Last updated: 9 March 2021