Skip to main content

View our coronavirus (COVID-19) housing advice

Endowment shortfalls

If you have an interest only mortgage and have been told that your endowment policy may not cover the outstanding capital at the end of your mortgage term, you may be able to make a complaint and get compensation. If this isn't successful, you can take steps to ensure your mortgage will be paid off.

Scotland map Housing laws differ between Scotland and England.
This content applies to Scotland only.
Get advice if you're in England

If you're still looking for help, try searching, or find out how to contact us