Skip to main content

View our coronavirus (COVID-19) housing advice

Rent and financial support for crofters

This section looks at rent issues for crofting tenants, and at financial support available for crofting tenants and owner-occupiers.

Scotland map Housing laws differ between Scotland and England.
This content applies to Scotland only.
Get advice if you're in England

If you're still looking for help, try searching, or find out how to contact us