Skip to main content

Search our website:

Search our website by keyword

You are searching the housing advice section of our website. You can also search the whole site.

Found 22 results for "small claims action"

Did you mean small claims actions A:Advice?

  • If someone is taking you to court

    If someone is making a claim against you and taking you to court, there are several different procedures they can follow.

  • Your rights if your partner moves out

    This page explains your rights if you rent your family home and your partner moves out. This may cause problems if your partner is the tenant and your name is not on the tenancy agreement.

Was this page helpful?

This feedback tool can't offer advice. If you still need help, please call our free housing helpline on 0808 800 4444

Would you recommend Shelter Scotland's website to a friend, colleague or family member?
(0 - not at all likely, 10 - extremely likely)

Your feedback is being submitted

Success! Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry, there was a problem sending your feedback to us. Please try again or contact us via the website if this error persists.