Skip to main content

View our coronavirus (COVID-19) housing advice

Short Scottish secure tenancies

This section explains what a short Scottish secure tenancy (SSST) is and what your rights are if you have an SSST agreement with the council, a housing association or a housing cooperative.

Scotland map Housing laws differ between Scotland and England.
This content applies to Scotland only.
Get advice if you're in England

If you're still looking for help, try searching, or find out how to contact us