Skip to main content

View our coronavirus (COVID-19) housing advice

Common law / Non Assured tenancies

Common law tenancies sometimes known as Non-assured tenancies are not regulated by specific laws. Your rights depend mainly on your tenancy agreement. Check who has common law tenancy rights and what those rights are.

Scotland map Housing laws differ between Scotland and England.
This content applies to Scotland only.
Get advice if you're in England

If you're still looking for help, try searching, or find out how to contact us