Skip to main content

View our coronavirus (COVID-19) housing advice

Paying for a home

This section contains information about housing money matters, including rent, deposits and rent arrears, mortgages and mortgage arrears, council tax, benefits to help with housing costs and advice on what to do if you get into debt.

Scotland map Housing laws differ between Scotland and England.
This content applies to Scotland only.
Get advice if you're in England

If you're still looking for help, try searching, or find out how to contact us